Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite
The suite includes Microsoft Exchange Online for email and calendaring; Microsoft SharePoint Online for portals and document sharing; Microsoft Office Communications Online for presence availability, instant messaging, and peer to peer audio calls; and Office Live Meeting for web and video conferencing.
Great business value
With Business Productivity Online Standard Suite, you get:
- Familiar, trusted services delivered from the cloud—quickly and easily.
- Multiple online services—the best value for customers who need more than one online service
- Always-up-to-date technologies backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- 25 gigabytes (GB) of mailbox storage per standard license.
- Mobile access through a variety of mobile devices to key services, including email, calendar, and shared content.
- Economical options for your entire workforce—mobile and deskless workers can get simple access to email and portals with Business Productivity Online Deskless Worker Suite.
Designed with interoperability in mind, Business Productivity Online Standard Suite can be deployed in combination with on-premises, Microsoft-hosted, and partner-hosted solutions. Your deployment model can change dynamically as your business needs shift and grow.
Technical requirements include:
Operating systems: Windows XP and later, Macintosh OS X (10.4 and later).
Browser software: Internet Explorer 6 or later, Firefox 3, Safari 3 (on Macintosh OS X).
Email client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and later.
Mobile device access for Microsoft Online Services
Find out how to access Microsoft Online Services through a variety of mobile devices, including Windows Mobile 6.0 and later devices, Exchange ActiveSync devices, and BlackBerry devices, and learn about special offers. Learn more.
Business Productivity Online Deskless Worker Suite
Get economical email, calendaring, and portal access for your mobile workforce with Exchange Online Deskless Worker.
Contact shine Systems for more information.